4 Reasons to Take Medical Marijuana
The use of medical marijuana is on the rise, but due to past stigmas, plenty of people still do not know why they should take it. By not understanding why they should be taking it, they are missing out on plenty of benefits that come with using medical cannabis.
1. Helps With A Range Of Different Conditions
Marijuana medical can provide relief for a wide range of medical conditions. It can help you with:
- Inflammation, such as Crohn’s Disease, Colitis and IBS.
- Chronic pain related to musculoskeletal, neurological or mechanical injury.
- Neurological conditions, such as multiple sclerosis, migraines or neuropathies.
- Mental health conditions which include anxiety disorders, PTSD, OCD and more
- Cancer-related symptoms such as nausea, pain, and appetite.
- Sleep conditions, such as insomnia, sleep disorders and PTSD.
- Women’s health, such as menstrual pain, premenstrual syndrome, endometriosis and menopause.
- Geriatrics issues including polypharmacy and pain.
The conditions listed above provide a broad preview of how medical marijuana can help you. For more information, visit and speak to your local cannabis clinic in Calgary to see if medical cannabis can help your condition.
2. Variety Of Options
There is a perception that medical cannabis is smoked only, but that is not the case. Recent developments in medical cannabis now include oils, and capsules. However, edibles and topical creams are not legal and have not been studied for medical purposes.
3. Safety Profile
With growing research and continued understanding of cannabinoids, the side effects of medical cannabis are better understood. CBD does not have psychoactive effects and the therapeutic window is larger to treat. Most side effects are from THC and can be mitigated by safe dosing strategies and purchasing medically.
4. Accountability Of Products
There is no doubt that there is a stigma that hangs over medical marijuana. But thanks to the legalisation of products, all medical marijuana products are held accountable and regulated to the Health Canada safety regulatory body. Manufacturers are certified by Health Canada.
Book An Appointment With Your Cannabis Clinic
If you feel that you are ready to take the chance and try medical marijuana for your health conditions, book an appointment with your local cannabis clinic in Calgary. They will be able to help you with everything you need.
MD Cannabis Clinic is a cannabis clinic in Calgary striving to serve all patients with a calm and efficient approach. Medical marijuana can help with a variety of ailments from chronic pain to neurological and mental health. If you’re a candidate for a medical marijuana prescription, book an appointment with MD Cannabis Clinic today! Call us at (403)276-2777 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.